An SEO audit is a comprehensive and objective review of your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing performance. It will help you to understand how well your site is currently performing, identify any issues or opportunities for improvement, and give you actionable recommendations for what you can do to improve your site’s performance.
What Should a Good SEO Audit Include?
There are many different types of SEO audits that may be conducted by an SEO professional, but all good audits share the same goal: to uncover any issues with your website’s search visibility, so that they can be addressed and fixed.
An audit should include:
- A review of your keyword research and strategy (if applicable)
- A review of your site structure and design (for example, if there are dead pages or duplicate content)
- A review of your backlink profile (for example, if you have any bad links pointing to your website)
- An analysis of how users interact with your website (for example, if they bounce from the page after clicking on just one link)
- A review of your organic search traffic (for example, if you are getting clicks but no conversions)
- A review of your site’s usability and user experience
- A review of your site’s search rankings in Google and other search engines (for example, if you are ranking well for the wrong keywords)
- A summary of your audit findings, including recommendations on what to do next
My SEO Reports New Tool On The Block
My SEO Reports is a new tool on the block, but it is quickly gaining popularity among small businesses and website owners. The tool offers a free version with limited reports and a paid version for full reports. The tool is simple to use and has a clean design. You can easily understand the reports with their easy-to-follow tables and graphs.
My SEO Reports covers all the major aspects of SEO, including website optimization, keyword research, backlinks audit, on-page optimization, content marketing strategy and social media presence. The free version offers a site audit, an SEO audit and a social media report. The paid version adds reports for on-site optimization, keyword research and link building. If you are looking for a tool that will offer more comprehensive SEO reports, My SEO Reports may be worth considering.